Friday, August 17, 2007

reaction for oral presentation- your own

Fortunately, everyone finished our oral presentations. Before I did my presentation, i was nervous about it. Whatever, i finish it and i am satisfied with it, even it is not perfect. However, there are still some points which i can improve it. First of all, i was too nervous in the beginning of my presentation. If i slow down a little bit my speed of speaking, it may be better. Secondly, I have the problem about some vocabularies' pronunciation. As a result, i need to practice more about the pronunciation. On the other side, I like my power point which helps me a lot, i can just see my power point with notes to process my presentation. In addition, i enjoy the period of Q&A, it provides the integration between speaker and audiences. Also, it is a chance for teacher to see does speaker know his/her topic well. It is the most interesting part of presentation. In general, oral presentation improves our speaking skill and trains us courage to present in front of other people. Until now, I cant believe I had finish my research paper and oral presentation.

1 comment:

Alaa said...

Hi Vicky,
I'm sorry i missed your presentaion. I wanted to listen to your presentation cause i was sure your presentation will be interesting but i couldn't wake up in the moring i was so sleepy.