Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Improving Academic Skills Reading

Hello, everyone
It has been long time, i didnt post new stuff in my blog
After i finished the article, i am interested in first part- study habits.
In this section, it mentions that we need to devide into several small parts and do it everyday instead of saving all of it for later.
It is the same theory that we did the resaerch, it is really useful.
In my opinion, if i didnt do my research paper step by step , i cannt hand in my research on time.
Its a good suggestion which Lili gave us, everyday keep going on it even we only progress a little bit.
Give ourselves a schedule, dont make it to difficult tp achieve, otherwise, u will give up.
Everyday follow the plan and then u will see the result.
Also, the author mentions u need to reward urself when u achieve ur goal.
I completely agree that, taking rest is a preparation for following chanllenges.
In order to follow this rule, its time for me to take a rest after resaerch paper and presentation.
Haha......

No comments: